A traditional reliabilty ride run by the Old Portlians. A great no frills event with two fantastic routes, 100km and 68km through Kent, taking in the Ashdown Forest.
|Knockholt Village Centre
£5.00 Entry on the day from 8:00am Cakes and hot drinks at start/finish.
- Traditional "Old School" Reliability Trial
- Good value for money
- Choice of Two routes 68k and 100K
- Downloadble GPS Routes by clicking on maps below
- Testing yet 'manageable' routes
- Hot refreshments available before, during and after.
- Warm sign on desk
- Route card with emergency details
- Real Toilets at HQ, no portaloos!
- Knockholt Village Centre
- Competition Type
- Athlete Type
- Event Website
- Promoting Club
- Old Portlians Cycling Club
- Organiser's Name
- Gary Blunt
- Entry on Day
- Cost on Day