224 Posts

12 Rides of Christmas winners announced

Happy New Year BikeRadar Training members! We're pleased to announce the winners of our December 12 Rides of Christmas challenge, plus spot prizes for the longest ride and anyone who rode on Christmas or Boxing Day.

We had 261 riders join the challenge group,  and 111 of you completed the challenge by logging 12 separate rides of at least 10 miles each in December. We've randomly picked 12 of you to win a BikeRadar Training Christmas prize: pmckeown, scc970, richUK, Madproforg, Richysticky, windthings, wilkope, geekinthesticks, jasonm945, liakosgs100, Natty and DuffSpy.

Our Boxing Day challenge was won by supereggtooth, who will receive a Louis Garneau long sleeve jersey. Dubbed "Love your bike more than your family?" the challenge was simply to log a ride on Christmas or Boxing Day. 87 of our members managed this.

The second spot prize was for the longest ride in December and it went to BRT member 1tal after an epic month-long battle with Jprcr. Each went to extreme lengths to outdo each other, with Jprcr's nine and a half hour 170 mile Boxing Day ride looking like a winner until 1tal hit back with a 10 hour 172.2 mile monster on 29 December. Congratulations 1tal - a rain jacket is on its way to you.

To claim your prize, please send us your name and address details via the BikeRadar Training helpdesk.

Thank you for entering this challenge. We'll be announcing the details of our January challenge shortly.

1. Congratulations to all of the winners and to those logging 100+ mile rides - I'm a little bit in awe. Maybe I'll knock out a century sometime this year :)

Bring on January's challenge.

2. 30 Posts

oooo, I won something?  :) YAY  Congrats to all the winners, I have logged a ticket on the training helpdesk is that right? :) what did we win? 

3. 10 Posts

ooh thanks, dead chuffed, me :) I'm excited right now, what a nice present. got hit by a dozy driver on my last ride before crimbo, so this will make taking the bike in for a potential new rear wheel a bit less painful :)
  4. 232 Posts

its my birthday in January so i have to win something in the next challenge!!!

5. 3 Posts

Fab. Also logged a ticket, some very wet miles over Christmas but worth while ey.

6. Yes me too, enjoyed it!

7. 224 Posts

Yes, thanks to all those who have already logged a ticket with their details on the helpdesk. Just about to compile a list and see who's missing....

Chris Bass - keep at it! how about taking on one of the spot prizes and logging a monster ride!

8. 30 Posts

Sorry to be a pain but did these prizes go out yet? I would hate to have missed a courier/postie, happens a lot round my way :)

9. 224 Posts

Hey everyone, the xmas challenge prizes are now ready to be dispatched and will be in the post by the end of the week.

10. 3 Posts

Cheers admin

Previous 1 2 Next

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register