224 Posts

Calling all Nov Challenge winners

We still haven't heard from 15 people who have won one of the Mio 100 cycle computers. If you HAVE NOT yet supplied your postal details and still want to claim your prize, please can you send me a private message before the end of this week with your name and address via the Helpdesk (see the link in the footer of this page)

For those of you that HAVE supplied your details, the computers are being despatched...

1. 13 Posts

You could always pass them on to the others that clearly would like them very much :-D

2. 224 Posts

These are the winners we haven't yet heard from:

Mio Computers

ashleyyyy2011  
    sasman  
    sharkyssurfers
    baggyshortsman
    mobydick64     
    charlie23240   
    thojj 
    ricothedog     
    chewymk4       
    mattwind       
    1_reaper       
    msmolins       
    Mark01  
    Wadula  

T shirts

AndySquare

peter_

alexbn921

dave2041

rjennings177

3. 1 Post

I second that SkillfulMmd :-D

4. 5 Posts

I've sent you my details twice; first time I responded to your msg asking for the info, second time I sent a PM. 

Will try again! 

5. Yeah if these prizes are unclaimed then I reckon they should be handed down to those that were selected for the t-shirts!

6. 224 Posts

Sorry chewymk4 :), yep would be great if you could message me again via Helpdesk

7. 5 Posts

No worries

Helpdesk msg sent!

:-)

8. i sent you guys an email from my gmail account i will pm you with me details

9. 12 Posts

I sent an email from my gmail account and also replied to a notification message. I message you now via Helpdesk.

10. 232 Posts

yeah i say dish them out, they had their chance!!!

i'd say the fairest way would be in order of milage :) hehe!

just kidding! but if there are any going after people have had a chance to come forward then I know someone who'd give one a good home!!!

Previous 1 2 Next

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register