224 Posts

Resolutions challenge is now live!

The Jan Resolutions challenge is now live. Join the group, start logging your January rides and good luck in the prize competitions!

Use this discusssion thread to list your own New Years Resolutions - always interesting to hear what you guys are aspiring to in 2013...

If you're looking for inspiration and need to find a new event to aim for, check out the Events calendar - and if you still need a training plan to help you get to the start line in the best possible shape, how about trying one of these BikeRadar Training plans?

Enjoy the challenge!

1. Great challenge. This will be fun.

I don't have any resolutions, just season/year goals. I took up cycling in the summer and 2013 will be my first season of racing.

My modest seaon goals are: 1) Acheive 3rd category licence; 2) Ride a sub 25 minute 10 mile TT; and 3) Manage 150 mile in a single ride

2. 2 Posts

I am looking at my first Sportive in Spring, so this will egg me on to add the miles to get to some kind of fitness. I am adding all rides manualy, but only because I am using another GPS online system, so I can prove rides are honest and short.

Furthest ride yet only 25ml, so a long way to go for me!

3. 6 Posts

Looking at doing The Fools Errand II Sportive in April, 120k so need to get my backside in gear and get some miles in.

4. 232 Posts

@Jahmoo

if you are just starting out 25 miles is a good distance, and in this weather too, once spring hits you'll be eating up the miles :)

keep it up!

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register