Rollers/Turbo

I can't seem to upload any of my rides from this past week that I've done on the rollers, is that right or is there a bug somewhere?

1. 22 Posts

I haven't been able to either. You can export them in TCX through connect and upload them that way until it's working.

2. I'm having the same problem too. Thanks for the tip about exporting from Garmin connect. Worked a treat

3. 85 Posts

I've got the same problem, I've been on to admin about it and thy are trying to fix it.

4. 224 Posts

1tal's right - were looking at a few Garmin related fixes. If you HAVEN'T already let me know about your specific issue , would be great if you could so so via HelpDESK. What we're looking for is a description of the issue; the Garmin device you use; whether you use PC or Mac; which browser. And if you are able to attach an example file (or link to the same file on Garmin Connect) then that would be brilliant!

5. 1 Post

when i use my turbo trainer couldn;t upload any of my rides, this has been since I joined this site in November last year,I use a Garmin 500 I usually turn the gps off this time left the gps on and uploaded no problems......

6. 232 Posts

I have ahd similar problems when using my garmin edge 500 with the GPS turned off, but not had any issues when using the forerunner 405 with GPS also off.

7. 224 Posts

Thanks Guys - the problem has been narrowed down to Garmin Edge imports when the GPS is turned off. As Chris says, the weird thing is everything is OK with Forerunners...will update when the fix is in place. Cheers Admin.

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register