It’s June, the days are long, the evenings light. It’s time to head off-road and go the distance in BikeRadar Active’s first specific Mountain Biking challenge.
The 24 riders who log the most off-road miles during June will automatically be entered into a random prize draw to win cycling goodies and an exclusive Longest Day BikeRadar challenge t-shirt.
All riders who log over 60 off-road miles during June will automatically be entered into a random prize draw to win exclusive Longest Day BikeRadar challenge t-shirts
Plus we’re running two spot prize competitions to win exclusive Longest Day BikeRadar challenge t-shirts:
- The longest individual MTB ride by distance (GPS entries only / route map must clearly be off-road).
- The individual MTB ride with the most metres climbed (GPS entries only / route map must clearly be off-road)
1. Join this challenge group by clicking the “join” link above (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up if you’re not already a member)
2. Upload your rides by Midnight GMT 30 June 2013. To get your MTB rides logged in this challenge, you must make sure your rides are logged as sport = cycling; Session type = Mountain Bike.
This challenge is for outdoor rides only. Any Indoor rides logged will be excluded by the judges from the final prize draw ride counts. To ensure your ride counts, it's best to either import your ride with an associated route map or manually add a ride / route map
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard
5. That's all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Active prize.
Users are required to have a unique username (display name) in order to be entered into the Challenges - anyone with the default 'Your Name Here' username will not be entered into the prize draw. Set yours now under the 'Settings' tab.
By joining this challenge, you acknowledge and accept that it will entail physically challenging activities and some of the techniques featured in the challenge may be suitable for advanced cyclists only. Individuals participating in the challenge do so at their own risk and anyone under the age of 18 should be supervised by a responsible adult. Participants must seek medical advice if they have any injuries or medical conditions. Protective clothing and helmet should be worn at all times. Participants must obey all traffic controls and signage whilst undertaking the challenge and are solely responsible for ensuring that they comply with all applicable traffic laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Future Publishing Limited and Training Diaries Limited exclude any and all liability to participants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with an individual’s participation in this challenge.
BikeRadar reserves the right to query or ignore any entries that it believes contain falsified data. This challenge is for outdoor rides only. All activities must be logged by midnight GMT 30 June 2013. For all other standard terms and conditions, click here.