It’s June, the days are long, the evenings light. It’s time to hit the road and go the distance.
The 24 riders who log the most miles during June will automatically be entered into a random prize draw to win cycling goodies and an exclusive Longest Day BikeRadar challenge t-shirt.
All riders who log over 240 miles during June will automatically be entered into a random prize draw to win exclusive Longest Day BikeRadar challenge t-shirts.
Plus we’re running two spot prize competitions to win exclusive Longest Day BikeRadar challenge t-shirts:
- The longest individual ride by distance (GPS entries only). Can anyone break the current challenge record?
- The individual ride with the most metres climbed (GPS entries only).
1. Join this challenge group by clicking the “join” link above (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up if you’re not already a member)
2. Upload your rides by Midnight GMT 30 June 2013.
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard
5. That's all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won a BikeRadar Active prize.
Users are required to have a unique username (display name) in order to be entered into the Challenges - anyone with the default 'Your Name Here' username will not be entered into the prize draw. Set yours now under the 'Settings' tab.
By joining this challenge, you acknowledge and accept that it will entail physically challenging activities and some of the techniques featured in the challenge may be suitable for advanced cyclists only. Individuals participating in the challenge do so at their own risk and anyone under the age of 18 should be supervised by a responsible adult. Participants must seek medical advice if they have any injuries or medical conditions. Protective clothing and helmet should be worn at all times. Participants must obey all traffic controls and signage whilst undertaking the challenge and are solely responsible for ensuring that they comply with all applicable traffic laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Future Publishing Limited and Training Diaries Limited exclude any and all liability to participants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with an individual’s participation in this challenge.
BikeRadar reserves the right to query or ignore any entries that it believes contain falsified data. Unless indicated otherwise, this challenge includes both outdoor and indoor cycling (aka turbo). All activities must be logged by midnight GMT 30 June 2013. For all other standard terms and conditions, click here.